Sunday, December 03, 2006

My feminine side

In what can only be described as my continuing effort to get in touch with my feminine side so that I can better understand and be for respectful towards chicks, about a month ago I decided to start eating chocolate. To that end I purchased a monster, huge bag of M&M’s© (the 240g bag) and have spent a lot of time powering my way through that puppy. I like to think that I have been putting in a pretty solid effort, and that bad is down by a quarter if not a third.

When you get right down to where the cows frolic in the woods, that’s a lot of chocolate, and so far nothing. I still don’t want to watch gardening shows on TV, I still listen to my metal and my punk, and don’t even get me started on “men’s” figure skating. I can still read a map, I still remember which way to turn a screw or a bolt to tighten it, and in a pinch I can still tell a joke without forgetting the punch-line. I admit that I sort of don’t mind “Queer Eye For The Straight Guy” on TV, but I keep forgetting when it’s on.

In any event, I’ll keep at it. I don’t exactly know what a ‘metrosexual’ is but my thinking is that chocolate may just be the beginning of a great adventure. If I remember, I’ll keep you posted.

Anyway… Humouroceros

Chick medication

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home