Sunday, November 26, 2006

A new word

In the interests of furthering the education and the learnedness of our children and our children’s children I have taken it upon myself to create a new word that I feel is necessary to our continuing search for better understanding between peoples. The word I have created is ‘humourocerosim’ and the definition is; a word that is spelled with an even number of letters which when divided equally in half and the letters in the first half are reversed, both halves have the same phonetic sound. For example: ‘yippee’ then ‘yip’ and ‘pee’ then ‘piy’ (pronounced ‘pee’) and ‘pee’. It’s easy once you have practiced a bit.

I have contacted the Ministry of Education in order to have this included in the Provincial Exams as of 2010 (I chose 2010 to coincide with the 2010 Winter Olympics) and the people I spoke to at the Ministry sounded quite enthusiastic and assured me that they would be looking at this very seriously. I have to admit that it feels pretty good to have done something for the future education of the world’s (English speaking) children. You’re welcome.

Anyway… Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home