Sunday, November 16, 2008

Will Ferrell

Okay, I tried. I have heard for years what a funny guy Will Ferrell is. When I used to accidentally watch Saturday Night Live when he was on it, I never really thought he was that funny, but I never liked Adam Sandler either, so what do I know? Then I saw a imitation he did of President George W bush, and it wasn't too bad. Not real funny, but okay. So I watched Talladega Nights: the Ballad Of Ricky Bobby, and Anchorman: the Legend of Ron Burgundy. They were both horrible. They were the worst, stupidest, unfunniest movies I have ever seen in my life. I can't believe Steve Carell was in the Anchorman one and I can only assume he needed the money. They were both so bad. Unbelievable. Horrible. That's a bunch of hours I'm never going to get back.

Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home