Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whacked a sasquatch

So I got the word that a sasquatch was out bugging the herd and making the milk sour so I had to head on out and take the big dummy out. It's a darn shame too because as a rule I tend to get along with the big goofs. They leave me alone and I don't tell people about them so they can gomer along as usual. This one apparently had gone rogue and now I was going to have to deal with him. The one thing you cannot tolerate when it comes to the sasquatch is a loose cannon. They're just too big.

So I headed out and I did what I had to do, and no, I am not happy about it. But that's the test, isn't it? Anybody can get their hands dirty when they want to. Getting your hands dirty when you don't want to, that's a little tougher. I'm just lucky that sasquatches are not considered endangered, like rattlesnakes. The funny thing is, they taste like chicken, and that is a bit of information that I don't want to get out.

Anyway... Humouroceros


10-24-08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home