Monday, December 11, 2006

Pennywise - Dinkopotami


Just spent part of the afternoon YouTubing while the lye soap boiled away merrily on the stove and I came across the video for the Pennywise video F*** Authority, which is a song that I like. Started out kind of harmless, then I noticed that the band had had themselves inserted into protest actions that they had definitely not been at. Okay, I figured, pathetic but that’s the new world order I suppose. Then there were a couple of quick scenes of them with that Chinese guy who stood in front of the tanks in Tiananmen Square. Alright boys, that’s completely offside. Just because you’re in some little punk band you figure you have the cast-iron balls that Chinese guy had? Newsflash, guys; you’re not even close.
Anyway… Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home