Saturday, December 30, 2006

The longest undefended border in the world 8

John; I said I would check out what the druggies took pictures of and I’m sorry it took so long but you know how Christmas can be. Lots of this and lots of that and then the people, but that’s the price we pay to live in a free society, unlike the terrorists, right, John? Anyway, I’ve pulled the few photos they took, surprisingly few, and here they are in the interests of keeping you up to speed and full disclosure.

This is what looks like a typical street scene. If there’s anything illegal going on, I can’t see what it is.

This looks like the servants entrance to Government House – South annex.

Possibly the cupola of the Hero’s wing on the Lorne Greene field (also known as Adama’s Park).

This looks very much like the Don Messer Nuclear Facility out in Hunter’s Town-site.

Conscientious Objector Hall, just down the street from Government House.

So that’s about it for now. I have just come onto a lead I want to follow up on and I’ll continue to keep you posted. Hope the Christmas season was a good one for you and yours.

Anyway… Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home