Friday, December 22, 2006

Hawk

I was out admiring the pristine beauty of the local area the other day when I noticed a hawk stooping over a field. There was a certain savage beauty to the sight although I have to admit that the raptors have always been my favorite sorts of birds. They’re not as goofy looking as ducks and they are the perfect design for what they do. A shark of the air. This particular fellow was just hanging there, waiting for some mouse to panic and show himself so the hawk could drop and kill the snot out of it. It’s nature. Anyway, I pulled out my Hawkblaster 2000 and fragged that mother.

The way I figure it is this; hawks and all their birdy fellows are supposed to have evolved from dinosaurs. Dinosaurs, as we all know, were those big lizard-like beasties that spent millions of years holding back the evolutionary development of mammals. That is up until about sixty-five million years ago (give or take) when a small asteroid smacked into the Earth both wiping out the pesky dinosaurs and creating a nice holiday destination for those of us who live in the Great White North (ie: the Gulf of Mexico). Obviously the battle between the dinosaurs and the mammals was hardwired in and thus creaming a hawk is only a reaction to a biological imperative. I couldn’t help myself. I’m a mammal and darn proud of it.

Anyway… Humouroceros


Sighted



Tagged



Fragged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home