Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Draw Mohammed Day - May 20, 2010


Okay, I'm not a big joiner or anything but I like this idea. It's kind of funny but up until those Imans travelled around to different Muslim countries, lying about pictures drawn of Mohammed I had never even thought about it much. Then the usual crowd start rioting and destroying stuff, well. It was pretty bad back in the day when that loon Ayatollah Khomeini called for the murder of author Salman Rushdie, and a pack of idiots thought that was a good idea, but Khomeini was crazier than a dog farting in a sack (as apparently were his followers). This "you can't draw no pictures" thing, well to quote the wise, "Fuck them. Fuck them up their stupid asses." I can't draw worth crap, but I'll be doing this one.
Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home