Saturday, April 17, 2010

Revenge body

I was in line at a local food-selling-store and to pass the minutes I was mindlessly staring at the "magazines" they had cunningly placed all over the place. I believe the term is "impulse buy" although I seem to be immune because the only impulse I get is to want to get through the line quicker. I don't care what the "celebrities" are getting up to or about 65 new sex moves that will tilt your man's world, or whatever else the real lame-stream media are able to come up with as they continue on their never ending quest to insult the intelligence of all women. One term grabbed my attention though as I don't remember ever having seen it before. "Revenge body". According to some rag called Life & Style says that some woman has lost five pounds and now has a revenge body and blah, blah, blah. I mean, WTF is that all about?

If I am to understand this stuff right, this means that all she has is her body? There is no mind or ability there, just body? That is about as pathetic as it could possibly get. I mean, seriously, what could be worse? It's like all the battles that women have had to fight for over a century now just don't matter. I mean, if it were just this one poor deluded woman that would be one thing but when I googled it there are other "revenge bodies" out there. Unbelievable and now I'm going to have to use sandpaper to get that thought out of my head. I need a coffee real bad.


Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home