Friday, May 29, 2009

Ok, now I'm Boyle-ing mad!


So I see the media is up to it's usual tricks regarding that Scot singer, Susan Boyle. Now I have to admit that as I have not the slightest interest in any of the currently popular "reality" television shows (or any of the formerly popular "reality television shows or any "reality" television shows that may yet become popular) it was really hard to miss the Susan Boyle story of the ugly duckling that could sing (and no, I did not come up with that disturbing little concept either. Some dick off of TV did that, I just stole it) So anyway, she seems nice enough and at first the media couldn't say enough good about her. She was "real" as the phonies in the business say, but the also say "if it bleeds it leads", meaning that the great unwashed (the viewing public) want blood and guts to watch. So now that Susan has had her time in the sun it is obviously time to tear her down a bit.

The latest news out of "Great" Britain is that Susan is having "melt-downs" all over the place and maybe she isn't quite as nice as one could want after all. In other words, the urine-stained "journalism" that our English friends are so well known for is going all out to show just how sad they really are. Here's a thought guys. Lay off. Crawl back under your rocks and stay there for, well, ever. There's a lad. I mean, I know you all won't back off, you just are not smart enough to, but, you know, bug off, and everything.

Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home