Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jesus and the little children

Okay, now I know there are a lot of weird folks out there and a bunch of them are "Christians" and I'm sure a sub-set of those are designers of faith-based junk you can have in your house to show your faith, and that's all fine. Far be it from me to tell anybody what they can or cannot have hanging in their home. But this is just plain freaking weird. Jesus showing his woody (or in this case his plasticky) to a couple of kids. Who designed this, what were they thinking, and who would have it in their house? Man.

Anyway... Humouroceros

PS: I was going to make a comment on how easy it would be to "turn on the Lord", but in the end I opted not to. That joke would have been in almost as bad taste as this switch-plate is. Plus I don't want to get zapped next time I turn on a light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home