Monday, October 22, 2007

"Wal-Mart" 1


Hey; I was in (a store which has a name that rhymes with ‘Wal-Mart’ and which in the interests of simplicity I will from now on refer to as “Wal-Mart”) yesterday to buy some writing paper and a way cool binder (whenever I start a new story I like to start out with a new binder. I used to think this was anal when other people did it, but now that I do it I realize it is not anal at all). Being honest (and likely to get caught otherwise) I paid for my stuff and left the store. Here’s the cool part. On the way out of the store there was a “Wal-Mart” New Employee Security Code Handbook on a small table, so I grabbed it and whipped it into my bag when the store ‘greeter’ wasn’t looking. I figure I can have some fun with this. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Anyway… Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home