Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Frank 1

Well it's all over the Internets, there's a new pope and he's gone all rebel style and everything and called himself Francis I. I don't really keep up on this sort of thing but I think he is the first pope from outside Europe which is maybe why he took a '1' name. Of course the last one to take a '1' name was John Paul I, and he didn't last too long at all, about a month is memory serves, and the Vatican in true Soviet Union style changed all of the details of J.P. I's death so as to not make it so suspicious, which is kind of suspicious in itself. Never-the-less, I am sure that Francis I will make it a little longer than John Paul I did. If he were a real rebel though, wouldn't he take a name like Jesus II? Now that would be news. Not real news of course, but a human interest sort of thing. You know. Like a water-skiing squirrel or something.

Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home