Sunday, August 12, 2012

What if...

I was watching all the usual stuff about how recent mass murders in the United States could possibly have been less tragic if only someone nearby had had a weapon of their own and had been in a position to fire back. The theory is that this person could have taken out the murderer before things had gotten too far out of hand, possibly cutting down on the number of people killed by some random nutcase. Of course I began to wonder: What if this good citizen, while trying to take down some freak out to murder many people, accidentally shot and killed some innocent bystander? Say a young mother holding a baby, or the baby itself? I wonder where the law stands on a situation like that?

I am sure that the gun owners have considered this question and they must know that they are not all crack shots, especially during an unexpected emergency. Well, I was just wondering.

Anyway… Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home