Sunday, March 28, 2010

Keith Olbermann on US right-wing

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy





Okay, I fully admit that I am a fan of Keith Olbermann. I agree with what he says more often than not and this little riff on the right-wing-nuts in the US is bang the heck on. My own particular political leanings are a little right of center and I believe that what is going on south of the 49th with the right-wing these days is a disgrace. The will of the people is all fine and good, until the people are idiots and then it is time for the leaders to lead. The democratically elected leaders that is, not a cowardly pack of loud-mouths on television or radio who haven't the guts or the nerve to put their simpleminded little philosophies to an honest test by running for political office. Oops, there I go again, ranting and all. Heh.

Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home