Thursday, February 19, 2009

A good commercial


So I was waiting for the first coat of paint to dry. I flicked on the tube figuring that it couldn't always be bad and what the hey but Corner Gas is on. Cool I figured while I settle back to check out what crazy hijinks Brett and the gang were up to today. Of course it wasn't too long before I was smack into the middle of a bunch of commercials, including that new Smarties one with a bunch of duos singing the song Everyday People. I have to wonder; why can't all commercials be that good? It's just a flat-out cool commercial, and I don't even eat Smarties. Madison Avenue should just pull their collective heads out of their butts and make more commercials like this. If we have to watch commercials then they at least should be watchable.


Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home