Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Confiscated weapons


I don't know anything about guns. At all. Nada. They are used to shoot people, and there are some who hunt animals with them. That's all I know. The above weapons were confiscated in Abbotsford, British Columbia recently in raids on the usual drug houses. In all 22 weapons were confiscated. My question is regarding the two rifles in the lower third of the picture. The ends (or whatever that part of the rifle is called), which, if I understand things correctly, is where you put your shoulder in order to aim better, both look to have sharpened edges on them. It seems to me that if you rammed either of these weapons into your shoulder and fired, the recoil would take your arm off. Literally.

I could be wrong and if I am I appologize to all the drug-dealers and NRAers out there because, as I said before, I don't know anything about guns.

Anyway... Humouroceros