Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Thoughts on a hairs-cut

"So," I figured, "time to get a hairs-cut." My bi-yearly hairs-cut, in fact, where I go from my quasi-anarchistic head-mop down to a semi-military burr-cut. Some may say that I do this to save money because I am a cheapskate and all, and while this view certainly has merit, if I am asked out in public I say that the long hair look is to honour the Fathers of Confederation. Buddies who thought outside the box back in the long-ago when thinking outside the box could get one hanged (well, most of the Fathers of Confederation. Joey Smallwood had pretty short hair I believe). The military style burr-cut is to show support for the troops and to deny support to the terrorist hoards, because those terrorist hoards are a bunch of dicks.

So anyway, I went to do a pre-cut wash on the old noggin-mop when it struck me (after all these decades it finally struck me); what the heck was I doing? Isn't washing your hair before a haircut sort of like washing the garbage before throwing it out? Barbers do not save the hairs they cut to make pillows or something, they throw it away! Why throw away clean hair when you can throw away slightly less clean hair and then wash your hair when is is all nice and freshly cut? Yep, that's about the size of it.

Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home