Thursday, July 26, 2007

Google in China



Google, which I use daily, is moving in to China. China, which builds most of the stuff we buy day to day and which believes that human rights are stupid, is only willing to allow this if the Chinese government is allowed to censor what the Chinese people can see on it (the Chinese people apparently are not capable of handling that much "freedom"). As much as I totally support the whole 'anything for a buck' style of business whereby business folk like the owners of Google would sell their own mothers for 20 cents and a pair of Chinese-made sneakers, this disturbs me.


Of course this is my problem and I'll just bug off and continue on with my finger-painting and teeth-gnashing. Way to go, Google. Oh, and keep your comments about "baby steps" to yourself.


Anyway... Humouroceros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home